PayPortatone

MI-Abaga-Unveils-Illegal-Music-3-Cover-Art-Tracklisting-2-1-1-1-1
Chocolate City‘s President and Rap phenomenon, M.I Abaga, has finally released the highly anticipated and long awaited Illegal Music 3 (IM3) | The Finale.
According to M.I:
MI-Abaga-Illegal-Music-3-350x350-1-1-1
“At this stage in my career and life, finding the time to record another Illegal Music was purely a labor of love. I hope that Nigerian HipHop will rise and claim its place at the table on Hip-Hop’s mount Olympus.
I would like to see a lot of rappers remix and recreate the song ‘The Box‘.
The team was GPLUS, Ckay and I. And I want to appreciate them for their love in making this ‘FREE’ project. LOL.
Fortitude, T3WMF, Black Child thank you. Yoye Hayba, thanks for being the A&R on this project. Toda Kafang, you are the greatest thanks for pushing me always. CC I got you always. TMXO and Yung Kheengz thank you for your contributions.
To the fans.. I love you #LoveYours.” | Listen below
DOWNLOAD FULL MIXAPE HERE
1. The Finale DOWNLOAD
2. Everything I Have See DOWNLOAD
3. Black Bill Gates Featuring KhaliGraph Jones DOWNLOAD
4. All Fall Down Featuring Poe DOWNLOAD
5. NotJustOK/Savage DOWNLOAD
6. Numbers DOWNLOAD
7.Head of the Family DOWNLOAD
9.The Box Featuring Pryse & Ckay DOWNLOAD
10.sLOW DOWNLOAD
11.Remember me ft Ruby DOWNLOAD
12.Sedi DOWNLOAD

For 9jaok Promotion Call +2349055741582 & Whatsapp:- +2349053508731



 

Advertisement

 
Top